Friday, October 29, 2010

Light-PinK desire...

The English City has several places of interest. Museums, theaters, airport, beautiful and immense gardens, which invite us for long walks and a pause for relax.Today was the wedding-day of one of my friends in Second Life - Angel and Devon celebrated their union in the presence of many friends.This was the look that I decided to create. I confess that it was not easy. I bought several pieces but at the end this look was my chosen.A stylish set in organza and crusted stone details. A special touch with the elaborate hairstyle. To finalize a set of simple jewelry and sandals in the tone of the dress.A few drops of perfume and a touch of lipstick and .. all ready to participate in this event.For the photos I chose the entrance to the Museum of Students of Language Lab, the recreation of the famous statues "Chinese Emperor Qin's Terracotta Army".Hope you like itxoxo ♥ Paula Lefevre

Bracelet: by Dela
Eyelashes: by Miamai
Hair: by Miamai
Nail: by Mandala
Necklace:
Shape:
Skin: Laq


Pose: by

Location:

Shoes: by Dela

No comments:

Post a Comment