Tuesday, June 21, 2011

.:: The Inspirational Looks ::.

Why?

I confess that I am an art lover. From an early age I've enjoyed and admiring all expressions and art forms.
I like photography, painting. dance, music, sculpture ...
Over the time I became more interested an aware about my tastes and preferences. I admire the lights and shadows mix made ​​by precise brushstrokes and sometimes so simple and stunning.
The depth of color, the glow, the movement, the message...
Second Life provides so many tools to the artists, they can manipulate and compose pieces of art.
I do not intend to call Art to my pictures, because I'm not even call myself a photograph. but I want in a simple way to tell a story with my compositions. I just hope you can understand and enjoy the message and have fun creating your own stories through fashion.
Enjoy it !!!...
xoxo
Paulinha

No comments:

Post a Comment