Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Looking for Heathcliff !!!...


"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it."
- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights, Ch. 9


"'And I pray one prayer--I repeat it till my tongue stiffens--Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you--haunt me, then! The murdered DO haunt their murderers, I believe. I know that ghosts HAVE wandered on earth. Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only DO not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I CANNOT live without my life! I CANNOT live without my soul!'"
- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights, Ch. 16


"He wanted all to lie in an ecstasy of peace; I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. I said his heaven would be only half alive; and he said mine would be drunk: I said I should fall asleep in his; and he said he could not breathe in mine..."
- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights, Ch. 24


Out on the wiley, windy moors
We'd roll and fall in green
You had a temper, like my jealousy
Too hot, too greedy
How could you leave me?
When I needed to possess you?
I hated you, I loved you too

Bad dreams in the night
They told me I was going to lose the fight
Leave behind my wuthering, wuthering
Wuthering Heights

Heathcliff, its me, Cathy come home
I'm so cold, let me in-a-your window
(by Kate Bush)


Oh it gets dark, it gets lonely
On the other side from you
I pine alot, I find the lot
Falls through without you
I'm coming back love, cruel Heathcliff
My one dream, my only master

Too long I roam in the night
I'm coming back to his side to put it right
I'm coming home to wuthering, wuthering,
Wuthering Heights

Oh let me have it, let me grab your soul away
Oh let me have it, let me grab your soul away
You know it's me, Cathy
(by Kate Bush)



I chose a dress from the Sonja's wedding collection. A red dress with wild roses, lace and a big skirt. A strong message of passion, love and courage.
The hair and facial jewelry are from Plume, the cold and eternal diamonds and rubies.
The earrings are from Finesmith Jewelery, two different sets turn into one platinium with diamonds.
The shoes are from Stiletto Mody.
The makeup is from Baiastice and the nails are from Finesmith.
Poses are from the new collection of Dj.
The shoot took place in the amazing Skybox from "China's" sim.
All information about the look can be found at the end of post.
It was a pleasure to share with you this history.
xoxo <3
Paulinha



• Blush → Baiastice - Classic blush - Soft Nude
• Earings → Finesmith Jewelery - Shae and Alfil sets
• Eyeliner → Baiastice - Eco eyeliner and lashes - mod 5
• Face Jewels → Plume - Face jewels on the "Diamonds hair pack"
• Gown → Son!a - Yasmin bride dress red
• Hair → Plume - Diamonds - Umber
• Lipstick → Baiastice - Diva lipstick - Acid Grape
• Nails → Finesmith - Rave Reds
• Pose → Di's Opera - Puissant Series 2
• Sandals → Stiletto Moody - Bare Katherine - Red Diamante
• Shape → Model shape III by Paulinha Lefevre

 


• Model and Photo → Paulinha Lefevre


No comments:

Post a Comment